Friday, June 09, 2006

happy! happy! happy!

Oh golly jeepers. It appears as though from time to time, some folks read my blog and leave some comments. I think that's great. Not all comments are favorable, although most are. It has come to my attention that I am bitter and negative. Maybe so -- or my writing is, anyway. Actually, I am a pretty happy person. It's just that I don't always enjoy writing about flowers, sunshine, and pretty colors. It is because I am happy that I find amusement in absurdity that lies all around.

There are all sorts of blogs out there. Some great, some mediocre at best. My blog is about the things I want to say. It is about my opinions, my observations, my perspective. Your opinions may differ. I accept that. Go ahead -- disagree with something I say. Go start your own happy blog to counter the force of my overwhelming negativity. Just don't be a butthole to me because we disagree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home