Thursday, October 13, 2005

Drive Fast

I must preface this by describing the road on which our office building sits. It is pretty curvy, kind of hilly, and many blind spots.

Today someone sent out an email to everyone with the subject line: Speed Trap.

The message:

All ~
There is a speed trap set up west of the building just past the putt putt golf course. Be careful.

Thanks for the heads up, Don!!

To which I replied:

“Personally, I think people driving like maniacs and a **holes should be caught, not spared/warned ....co-workers or not. Trust me -- as a bike commuter, I see way too many on that road up close & personal.”

(I had to use asterisks in the note since it was work and all. That way, no one would really know that what I meant was “ass”)

Oh great. So we use corporate resources to encourage us to look out for Da Fuzz. Go ahead and break the law and endanger others – we’ll warn you and let you know when you need to drive safely and reasonably for that particular stretch of roadway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home